1. The controller of the personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Chropyňská strojírna, a.s., ID No.: 18189679, with registered office at Komenského 75, 768 11 Chropyně (hereinafter: "Controller").
2. The contact details of the controller are
address: Komenského 75, 768 11 Chropyně
telephone: +420 573 329 616
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. the controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a maximum period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / the execution of payments under the contract,
- those involved in the operation of the services.
2. the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article I of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Terms and conditions of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
These terms and conditions come into effect on January 1, 2024.